A luxurious, illuminating serum that boosts skin’s natural radiance while promoting clear, luminous and even complexion. Dull skin complexion is instantly revived, revealing healthy-looking, supple skin that boasts an enviable glow.
• Illuminates and revitalizes for brighter, more luminous skin: Enriched with powerhouse ingredient Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), this serum is packed with turbo-charged brightening benefits. Tranexamic acid is a potent active for lightening scars and fading discolorations to unveil bright and visibly even skin tone. Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10 is a bio-highlighter peptide that promotes clear skin with a revitalized glow through its skin renewal abilities.
• Targets appearance of dark spots and pigmentation: Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane is a natural extract derived from turmeric roots and together with Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) , works in synergy to gently reduce melanin production to fade the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation to brighten and even the skin tone. Both actives have anti-inflammatory properties which nourishes skin while assisting in wound healing to effectively improve uneven skintone.
• Plumping hydration to unveil supple, glowy skin: Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) doubles as highly effective antioxidants which boosts skin’s hydration levels while combatting against environmental aggressors for a healthy dewy skin from within.
• Key Ingredients:
PuraKrin®, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tranexamic Acid, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10
• Formulated without:
Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Dyes and Pigments, Silicone, Palm Oil, Petrolatum/ Paraffin, BHA/BHT, Ethanolamines
• Full Ingredient List:
PuraKrin®, Water, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Tranexamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Palmitate, Tocopherol, Parfum, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-10
• Instructions for use:
After cleansing and toning, apply Laudrés Dual Serum every morning and night (for best results). Dispense product from each pump onto the back of your hand to blend together before applying to skin. Gently press into skin- on facial and neck areas. Avoid immediate eye area. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
Note: On first serum application, gently prime the bottle pump to activate the airless (vacuum) pump system.
To prime the bottle pump, invert the bottle with the bottle cap on. Gently tap the base of the bottle so as to allow the serum to flow downwards into the pump. Pump dispenser slowly about 10-15 times to create and activate the vacuum pump system. This is because our serum bottle uses an airless pump delivery system which inhibits microbial growth due to its vacuum-sealed environment, making our formulations last longer without compromising on its efficacy.
If at any time, none or only one of the two formulations is dispensed, simply repeat the priming process to reactivate the airless pump system.
Use sunscreen daily in conjunction with your skin care routine.
Laudrés Dual Serum formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 24 months after opening.
Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs and consult your dermatologist. Do not keep it under direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
• After 1 day of application:
– 52.9% felt skin’s overall look and feel improved.
– 70% agreed skin felt hydrated and moisturized.
• After 14 days of application:
– 58.8% felt skin tone is more even.
– 76.5% felt an improvement in smoothness of skin.
• After 30 days of application:
– 68.8% felt an improvement in skin’s overall luminosity and radiance.
– 56% felt an improvement in skin texture and complexion.
– 50% felt skin tone is more even.
*Based on results from an independent consumer study of 17 Individuals. Individual results may vary.