A powerhouse serum packed with a cocktail blend of PuraKrin™ and four highly effective antioxidants to refine skin complexion and target uneven skin tone. The supercharged formula activates skin cells while combining antioxidant power of Vitamins A, C and E to promote a smoother, stronger and refined complexion.
• Smoothens and resurfaces skin texture for a refined, even complexion: Retinol, a vitamin A derivative is highly effective in smoothing and resurfacing skin texture while enhancing overall radiance of skin by increasing collagen synthesis to promote healthy skin turnover.
• Protects against environmental aggressors: Tocopherol, also known as vitamin E, nourishes and strengthens the skin’s barrier against UV and environmental damage. Olive Leaf Extract is a natural source of wellness rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It not only protects the skin, but also calms and boosts vitality of skin with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
• Promotes bright, radiant skin: The antioxidant power of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, a vitamic C derivative is rapidly absorbed into the skin while promoting natural skin turnover to instantly reveal a bright, radiant and energized skin.
• Key Ingredients:
PuraKrin™, Retinol (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Olive Leaf Extract
• Formulated without:
Fragrances, Parabens, Phthalates, Synthetic Dyes and Pigments, Silicone, Palm Oil, Petrolatum/ Paraffin, BHA/BHT, Ethanolamines
• Full Ingredient List:
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media*, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Cyclodextrin, Cetearyl Isononanoate , Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Trehalose, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Palmitate, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Retinol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
• Instructions for use:
After cleansing and toning, apply Gene Tonic Dual Serum every night (for best results). Press on the center of the pump to dispense a single pump to blend together before applying to skin. Avoid immediate eye area. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water.
Note: Upon receiving the bottle, you might need to prime the bottle pump if you’re not able to dispense the serum after 5 pumps. To prime the bottle pump, place the cap back on the bottle and invert the bottle while gently tapping the top of the bottle against a flat surface so as to allow the serum to flow downwards into the pump. This is because our serum bottle uses an airless pump delivery system which inhibits microbial growth due to its vacuum-sealed environment, making our formulations last longer without compromising on its efficacy.
Use sunscreen daily in conjunction with your skin care routine.
This product contains Retinol (Vitamin A) and Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity, making it more susceptible to UV exposure and sunburn/damage. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using these products, and for a week afterwards. Do not use ACE Dual Serum if you are pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling, and irritation are expected when using these products.
Please note: Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate may discolor with time- a pale yellow to an amber-orange change is completely normal, but oxidation is minimal and our formulation is proven to remain effective. Gene Tonic Dual Serum formulations have been tested in final packaging and have been confirmed to remain stable and effective for 36 months, and up to 6 months after opening. Do not keep it under direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
• After 1 day of application:
– 70% felt skin’s overall look and feel improved
– 65% agreed skin felt hydrated and moisturized.
• After 14 days of application:
– 55.6% felt an improvement in smoothness of skin.
– 50% felt a reduction in size of pores.
• After 30 days of application:
– 76.5% agreed skin felt more youthful and healthy.
*Based on results from an independent consumer study of 18 Individuals. Individual results may vary.